DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Learning how to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate is a great skill to master. It will reward your future self massively!
Clickfunnels has played a big part in making many super-affiliates millionaires, allowed many average 9-5 workers escape and live a life of freedom and paid for many savvy marketers dream car. Yes, they will actually pay the monthly rental on your dream wheels if you sign enough people up – crazy right!?
So, if you’ve landed on this page and want to know how to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate, I commend you. There are many high paying affiliate programs out there, but Clickfunnels is certainly one of the best.
What Is Clickfunnels and Who Is It Good for?
If you are completely new to Clickfunnels, you can watch my video; What is Clickfunnels? How to make money with Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a software developed by Russel Brunson, allowing anyone to build their own high-converting sales funnels and landing pages. It’s a tool that simplifies the tech side of things for business owners and enables people to promote and sell their products online, without the need of a coder.
Clickfunnels is simple to use being drag and drop. It also contains a wealth of ready-made templates for you to personalise and use for your campaigns.
The Clickfunnels platform is one of the best sales funnel builders for small or large businesses. Bloggers, coaches, freelancers, gyms, dentists, chiropractors, real estate experts, e-commerce store owners, large corporations and any type of business will benefit from using Clickfunnels.
Clickfunnels costs $97 per month for its startup plan and $297 per month for the full suite. The main difference between the plans is how many funnels and landing pages you have access to each month.
7 Best Ways to Promote Clickfunnels as an Affiliate
Now we will go over how to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate. There are many ways and realise you don’t have to use every one. Try one or two methods max at a time to find which works best for you. Once you find a way that works – rinse and repeat!
1. Promote Clickfunnels on Your Blog
Starting a niche blog is a proven way to make money with affiliate marketing. It’s simple to create your own website for a few dollars a month. Follow this guide; how to start a WordPress website on Siteground if you need help.
Once you have your website set up, you can start writing articles promoting Clickfunnels software and products. Remember, it can take some time to build up your site authority to the point you get enough traffic and therefore sales.
Build great content around low competition keywords you are likely to rank for, make your site SEO friendly and work on getting backlinks from other high domain authority sites.
Ideas for articles you can create promoting Clickfunnels are;
- A review of Clickfunnels and their other tools/books
- Comparison posts eg; Clickfunnels Vs Get Response or Clickfunnels Vs BuilderAll which are other funnel building software’s
- An in-depth guide to using Clickfunnels
- One Funnels Away Challenge review (this is Russel Brunson’s awesome 30-day training course)
The more you write about Clickfunnels and become the go-to authority on this subject, the more traffic you’ll get and eventually sales.
2. Promote Clickfunnels on YouTube
Having your own YouTube channel is another great way to promote Clickfunnels. Just like a blog, work on creating helpful video content that will increase the traffic to your channel. Build your videos around keywords people search for on YouTube and add popular tags.
Practice making your videos engaging and you should slowly see your watch time and subscribers increase. Place your Clickfunnels affiliate links into the description of your videos.
Video marketing is huge and grows year on year. Many new millionaires are being grown from their niche YouTube channels, where they make money from affiliate marketing, brand deals and ad revenue.
Read this article for information on how to make money affiliate marketing on YouTube.
How to Make Money with Clickfunnels How-To Videos?
Many people go searching on Google and YouTube for reviews of a product. According to Tubular Insights, 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching a branded video.
Make sure you use Clickfunnels yourself, so you can review it and recommend it genuinely. In your review talk about Clickfunnels in-depth, detailing how it works, who it will benefit and all the pros and cons.
Make Money on YouTube with Clickfunnels Comparison Videos
Pitch Clickfunnels up against other funnel building software like Get Response, BuilderAll or Kartra. Break them all down and give as much information as you can.
People watch comparison videos because they’re looking for help to decide which one to buy. Finish your video with your recommendation of the clear winner and reasons why.
3. Promote Clickfunnels Through a Share Funnel
Number three on the list of how to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate, is to use a share funnel. Every funnel you have in your Clickfunnels account has a unique URL. This URL can be copied and shared with others so they can leverage the funnel themselves.
If the person who clicks on the URL is already a Clickfunnels member, they will be able to download the funnel straight to their account. If they are not, a screen will open asking them to sign up for the 14-day free Clickfunnels trial.
Once they experience the power of Clickfunnels through their free trial, they can sign up to a paid account. If they do this, or buy any other Clickfunnels product, you will get a 40% recurring monthly commission.
Check out Russel Brunson’s share funnel secrets video below.
4. Promote Clickfunnels on Your Facebook Profile
I don’t need to tell you how big Facebook is! But if you want to know some stats; Facebook has 1.49 billion daily active users with 500,000 new users signing up every day, which is 6 new profiles every second!
Whatever niche you are targeting with your affiliate marketing business, you’ll likely find them on Facebook.
Your Facebook profile is like your shop front – you need to make an impression. Here are some tips to get more Clickfunnels leads through your Facebook profile;
- Have a clear headshot with you smiling. Make sure your cover photo is relevant, it stands out and tells people what you do.
- Write a keyword-rich bio statement with a clear CTA (Call To Action)
- Under your bio have a clear pinned image. Add a CTA on the image telling people what you want them to do eg; join my group, grab my free e-book, click here to join the affiliate bootcamp
- Post valuable content daily. A good idea is to follow the RVL formula – Results Value Lifestyle. This allows people to get to know you, they can see your product works and know that you’re an expert in your field. DO NOT just spam your link everyday saying BUY THIS
- Join relevant groups and engage with people. Focus on answering questions and being helpful and people will check your profile out
- Talk to everyone who becomes a new contact
5. Promote Clickfunnels in a Facebook Group
There are two ways you can promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate. You can either create your own group or leverage other groups in your niche.
How to Promote Clickfunnels with Your Own Facebook Group
It’s a great idea to start your own Facebook group and build up a mass of people who are interested in what you’re selling. This won’t happen overnight, but you have to ensure your group is set up well with an optimised name to get the Facebook algorithm in your favour.
- Choose a keyword-rich name. Tell Facebook and everyone else what your group offers eg; affiliate marketing tips for bloggers or Funnel Building training for entrepreneurs.
- Add a great cover photo and detailed description.
- Add a free training section in. This is an area where you can provide free value like an affiliate marketing mini-course, or short course on how Clickfunnels will benefit you etc. Any live videos you do can be added into this section also.
- Create a resources section where new sign-ups can download your free lead magnet. Some ideas for free giveaways to get people onto your email list are; a cheatsheet, a free information-packed PDF, free software, books or a share funnel.
- Add questions in to the sign-up section. This is a free and easy way to get information from your leads and you can even ask for their email address to get access to your group.
Promote Clickfunnels in A Ready-Made Facebook Group
Now, this needs to be utilised with caution. I don’t mean to go in any group and start spamming your Clickfunnels link everywhere. This will just bring your reputation down and probably lead to you getting banned from groups and even Facebook. At the very least, you won’t make any money as this is not a good way to promote affiliate offers.
Aim to go into other groups, get to know the owner, add value to the group by answering questions and talk to people like humans. Yes, humans, not cash machines!
This is ‘attraction marketing’ and will start to lift your know, like and trust factor. People will start to see you as a leader, someone who has the answers and someone to follow.
6. Promote Clickfunnels by Running Facebook Ads
I’m a total fan of organic marketing, meaning — not spending any money on advertising at least until you start to make decent money with affiliate marketing.
But, if you’ve got some cash in the bank and are learning how to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate, Facebook ads will provide great gains if done well. It’s a good idea to read up on Facebook’s best practices for ads, as they do have a few rules.
It’s also advised to get help from a Facebook ads expert, so you don’t just walk around in the dark wasting money. And believe me, it’s likely you’ll waste money if you don’t know how to set up Facebook ads properly – I’ve been there!
Check out this free Facebook ads training from Hubspot Academy.
If you need extra guidance, my friend and Facebook ad ninja Jamie-G has a great coaching program here.
7. Promote Clickfunnels Using Quora
Quora is an awesome platform, completely underutilised by most marketers. I only started taking it seriously about two months ago and after seeing great results, haven’t looked back since. Quora drives huge amounts of organic traffic and it will help build your credibility while allowing you to drive leads to your blog and products.
If you don’t know what it is – Quora is a question and answer site where people ask and answer questions. This is why it’s such a great platform to be on as a marketer. No matter what you’re promoting, you can bet there are people asking questions in your niche.
Some ways you can use Quora to promote Clickfunnels are;
- Answer questions in-depth and thoughtfully offering real value. Link to your blog or YouTube channel if this will further help the answer. To get more exposure, you can share your answer into relevant spaces which are like niche groups
- Share your articles in Quora spaces which will help the audience. These have to be accepted by a moderator so make sure they are relevant. If you share quality content, you may get asked to be a contributor which will further give you more scope to market
- Become a Quora contributor by being asked or asking to become one. Once you are a contributor, you have free reign to share your articles to your niche audience
- Link to your blog, lead magnet, YouTube channel or share funnel in your Quora bio. Make sure you cloak your links with software like Bitly or Pretty Links
Quora, like most social media platforms, is meant for social interaction and adding value to each other. While it is possible to promote products like Clickfunnels as an affiliate, be careful that you aren’t too obvious about it and take the necessary precautions.
Always aim to lead with value first. If you get this right, people will naturally come to you in the end and want to know what you’re promoting. If you are too salesy, you’ll just put people off.
Check out my video below on how to get massive traffic from Quora, 1,000s of leads in months.
How to Fast-Track Your Success as a Clickfunnels Affiliate
Learning how to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate and actually making decent money, can take some trial and error. While it is possible to make it happen on your own, getting guidance from a mentor who has achieved what you want to achieve will cut the learning curve.
Zach Crawford had huge success promoting Clickfunnels, getting the dream car paid for which he gave to his mum. He topped the leaderboards promoting many affiliate products and now helps others do the same with his course Secret Affiliate Marketing Hacks (SAMH).
SAMH teaches you everything you need to know to be successful in promoting Clickfunnels or any product you want to promote. You even get a ready-made Clickfunnels funnel and a free video tutorial you can use to sign people up.
This will hugely increase your click-throughs as you can leverage Zach’s status as a 7-figure super affiliate.
SAMH really is the best affiliate marketing training I’ve come across. Zach’s no BS, telling you how it is style is refreshing.
Zach made it from broke and depressed to online millionaire through affiliate marketing. He really did make it from nothing which is inspiring, letting you know if he can do it – you can do it.
Check out my video review of the course below.
Is The Clickfunnels Affiliate Program Worth It?
In my opinion, yes the Clickfunnels affiliate program is well worth joining.
There are so many Clickfunnels products to promote from low ticket up to high ticket. Some products you can promote are; books (free plus shipping), the One Funnel Away Challenge, sign-up to Clickfunnels (14-day free trial), webinars and training programs.
If you get 200 active members in a month, they will pay you an extra $1,000 to put towards your dream, luxury car. And, for 100 you get an extra $500. Amazing right!
You can make 40% commission on sales and you can even benefit from their ‘sticky cookies’. This means, once a customer has clicked your link to a Clickfunnels product, they will be tracked to you and you still earn the commission even if they make a purchase at a later date.
You even get recurring monthly commissions for everyone who signs up for a Clickfunnels account through you. Yes, passive income – no more work required!
Being a part of the Clickfunnels affiliate program, also means you’ll have access to some great free training. The Affiliate Bootcamp is super valuable, giving you access to the knowledge of other super affiliates. You can then use this training as a free giveaway to your subscribers, which can be another way to get sign-ups and commissions.
Clickfunnels Affiliate Program Conclusion
After reading this how to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate guide, you should have all the information you need to start promoting like a ninja.
Remember, building an ethical, sustainable affiliate marketing business does take time and lots of effort though.
A staggering statistic is; 95% of affiliate marketers fail!
This is because, many get started with a money-hungry mindset and are just in a rush.
Of course, we all want to make money fast. But many affiliates who tell you it’s easy, are just lying to you. We don’t often see the years of hard work and failures that a super affiliate may have gone through. We just see the successful person now and think it happened overnight.
When joining the Clickfunnels affiliate program, or any other affiliate program, treat it like any brick and mortar business.
You are building a brand not a quick fix.
- Take action daily creating valuable content on your chosen social media platform
- Refine your marketing message. Really work out what your USP (Unique Selling Point) is
- Build an email list with Get Response (best for affiliates) and keep in contact with warm and cold leads. People will generally will not buy straight away
- Talk to people in your niche daily and focus on how you can solve problems
- Get an accountability partner and a mentor, who won’t let you give up in those tough times
- Assess your affiliate business monthly and tweak where necessary
- Stay focused and never give up!
Check out Zach Crawford’s FREE affiliate webclass to get you started.